Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
The Dura-Guard duct is designed as a technically superior and cost-effective solution for replacement of GI, RCC and PVC pipes in fibre optic and electric cable networks. Manufactured from rugged and virgin High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), this duct has a double-walled construction. This unique construction, while making it light-weight, gives excellent mechanical properties like high ring stiffness, better impact strength and superior crush resistance. The smooth inner wall facilitates easy insertion of ducts and cables in Dura-Guard .
The Dura-Guard duct has the ability to withstand heavy external loads when properly buried and back filled. Hence, it is ideally suited for usage as Jacket/Casing duct in those environments where direct placement of ducts and cables is not safe and easy.
THE DURA-GUARD ADVANTAGE
· Much longer life as compared to GI, RCC and PVC pipes
· Light weight and therefore easy to transport, handle and install
· Ability to take heavy loads due to good mechanical properties
· Chemically inert and therefore suitable for use in saline/coastal areas
· No sharp edges and therefore safe for duct/cable installationFlexible to take bends and curves around obstacles
Explore More Products